Golf Podcast - Rotary Golf Swing TV
The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Golf Swing Podcast
RotarySwing.com founder Chuck Quinton and Josh Eaton go in depth exposing golf instruction myths and misinformation to educate viewers on the truths about the golf swing in these entertaining podcasts. They also review training aids and current trends in golf and provide insightful and entertaining information while "keeping it real."
Duration: 9:06 m - Filetype: quicktime
- Chuck Quinton answers requests on golf instruction topics from the forums.
Duration: 7:16 m - Filetype: quicktime
- Chuck Quinton is asked to find "bad or harmful" instruction advice from a popular golf magazine in under 60 seconds.
Duration: 13:19 m - Filetype: quicktime
- Review of the RST Certification Manual for Level 1 and who it targets
Duration: 11:49 m - Filetype: quicktime
- Analysis of Ricky Fowler's golf swing and how he may be setting himself up for injury in the future with his golf swing.
Duration: 2:38 m - Filetype: quicktime
- Introduction to the new Rotary Swing Golf Podcast