4 steps to making all your 4 footers:
- Use the Impact Plate with no ball to learn to square the putter at impact.
- Introduce the ball. Use the Impact Plate and Magnetic Base, but continue focusing on squaring the face.
- Increase focus on “flat-on-flat” by using the Ball Hider to take the ball out of your vision.
- Transfer your practice to the course with the Ball Liner by making a confident stroke delivering the putter face squarely to the back line.
- BONUS STEP – Gate Drill – hit the ball in the center of the putter face.
“MAKING PUTTS IS AS EASY AS GIVING A HIGH FIVE”
“The Putting Impact System is built on the simple ability of every human. Our hand-eye coordination makes it easy for us to put a flat object on a flat surface… like when you clap your hands!.
If the ball had a flat side, it would be easy to hit it squarely with the putter face.
I created the Putting Impact System to help you visualize a ‘flat’ ball, and to put the putter face on the flat spot.”
Latest posts by Chuck Quinton (Posts)
- How to Hit a Driver Low - June 20, 2016
- Golf Swing Mechanics for Straight Golf Shots - June 19, 2016
- Play The Best Golf Of Your Life – Week #5 – Lesson - May 6, 2016