If you've been skeptical about getting golf lessons online, you need to check out these results! This golfer increased his lag dramatically using nothing but our online golf lesson system.
Frank is a member of our online golf learning groups and increased his lag by 30 degrees by solely working online! That's right, no costly in person lessons or trips across town to get a lesson with an instructor. He did this all in the comfort of his home!
His online golf instructor had him work on the 9 to 3 drill as one of the key components while learning to keep his hands soft. This is of utmost importance when it comes to creating more lag in your golf swing. As you can see in the video, for less than the cost of a sleeve of golf balls, Frank dramatically increased his lag in his golf swing just by using our online golf lesson system.
Using our online learning groups gives you 24/7 access to your golf instructor with unlimited video postings and feedback. This is invaluable as it allows you to work at your own pace and on your time schedule - not when it's convenient for your instructor. And the bottom line is - our online golf lessons work!
RST 5 Step System
The RST 5 Step System involves the following steps:
- Weight Shift - the crux of the swing for most amateur golfers. Most instructors don’t prioritize weight shift as it’s difficult to fix and requires a holistic approach to the golf swing rather than the typical “band-aid” “quick-fix” symptomatic approach. Addressing weight shift as the #1 step in the system let’s golfers know we are well-rounded full approach to the golf swing that gets down to the root cause of their issues, rather than just the symptoms.
- Rotation - Once the golfers weight shift is addresses, we can focus on teaching the golfer to rotate properly which creates the majority of movement in the swing. Most golfers flail their arms around to move the club rather than learn to move from the inside out and use their big muscles to move the club.
- Add the Lead Arm - Most instruction focuses on the arms and club movement, we focus on the body first and then slowly add the arms and club back into the equation. We start with the lead arm, or left arm for right handed golfers. Adding this back into their swing is only done when they demonstrate proper weight shift and core rotation. Then the arm movement becomes very simple to learn. However, it’s virtually impossible if you don’t start with proper weight shift and rotation. This is one of the key differentiators to our approach to the swing - the principle of stacking fundamental movements, one on top of the other, as the golfer gains proficiency at each stage.
- Add the Club - Once the arm is working well with the body movements, then we can start to add the club back into the equation. Our goal here is make the club be moved by the body. If the body movements are correct from the previous 3 steps, the movement of the golf club will be on plane and path without ever focusing on the club. That’s the beauty of the system.
- Add the Trail (Right) Arm - Finally, we add the culprit of most golfer’s bad swings back into the mix. The right arm creates most of the most common swing flaws that 95% of all golfers struggle with - over the top, slice, poor contact, etc. We add the right arm back at the very end once the student has had time to master each previous step.
Our RotarySwing RoadShow videos have documented the success of this system in real time and how you can work through the entire system in only an hour. Check it out here: https://rotaryswing.com/free-golf-lessons
As you can clearly see, RotarySwing.com takes a COMPLETELY different approach to helping you improve your swing - and that's why it works!
The BEST Deal in All of Golf
If that weren't enough, RotarySwing.com is the only golf instruction site on the net to offer a LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
That's right, it's simple. Your swing improves or you don't pay.
How on earth can we offer such a thing and stay in business?
Well first, we've been around longer than anyone else! We've been in business since 2004 as the world's first golf instruction membership site.
So, we've seen all the "fly by nights" come and go over the years as the internet is littered with golf instructors trying to make a quick buck online.
But most importantly, we have the most advanced approach to the golf swing there is.
Our RST 5 Step System takes all the thinking out of working on your golf game. You simply follow the system exactly the way it's laid out, do the drills as prescribed in the videos and click "Next"!
As you work on your golf swing, you'll submit your swing for review to check your progress.
Our team of Certified RST Instructors will guide you through the process and give you the next drills to focus on to keep you moving toward the swing of your dreams!
Because no stone is left unturned, from your setup to your follow through, you will achieve the golf swing that all your friends will admire. Not only will you hit the ball farther than ever before, but you'll do it with less stress on your body.
That's because our system is backed by a world class medical panel that has looked at RotarySwing from an anatomical and biomechanical perspective to ensure it is the safest and most powerful way to swing the golf club!
So, the risk is ALL on us! We either make you a better golfer or you spend nothing! And, you can rest assured that we've never had anyone who's gone through the program and not improved and we're certain you won't be the first!
So, if you truly want to improve your golf swing, make this the year you achieve the ball striking success you know you're capable of!