Teaching a student how he should practice golf is something that, in my opinion, is given way too little importance by most golf instructors.
Don’t get me wrong, there are some good teachers out there that know their stuff.
However, it really doesn’t matter how much I, the teacher, know about the golf swing if I can’t effectively communicate that information to you, the student, and show you how to implement it.
Basically, it does you no good if the teacher “owns” your golf swing. You have to own it.
It’s my job to show you how, and that’s exactly what I will do in the free video below. (As a bonus, you’ll get insight into how to correct a reverse pivot!)
Make Practice Fun and Productive by Doing It the Right Way
Practicing your golf swing can be a lot of fun when you feel like you’re making good progress. At the same time, it can also feel like a frustrating waste of time and money when you don’t see results.
(Isn’t that the truth; I’ve been there, too.)
This is exactly why I put together this 5-step process, to teach you a way you can practice golf that will have you seeing improvement quicker than you ever thought possible.
The student above had been working hard to fix a reverse pivot for more than a month. He was making little to no progress, but it wasn’t from lack of effort or lack of practice.
He had been making the same mistakes that almost everyone makes:
- going straight to full swings,
- practicing the drills at full speed and
- hitting a lot of golf balls.
This is not an efficient way to practice golf; it’s simply not the way the body learns a new movement.
The 5-Step Process We Followed to Fix the Reverse Pivot
- Identify the problem
- Find out what we need to do to fix it
- Make it look good on camera
- Exaggerate – This part is critical to improving; it’s tough to get into the perfect position if you don’t feel the extremes.
- Ingrain – Now you’re set to start doing the reps it will take for the move to become permanent.
How Well Does This Work?
Judge the effectiveness for yourself…
This student practiced really hard for about a month and a half and could do no better than the picture you see above left.
After only two weeks of following the 5 step process, he achieved the position you see on the right.
The best part — he didn’t have to leave his house.
The instruction came from submitting videos to me on the website (which Premium Members can do for free twice per month), and the practice was done at home.
Click the Button Below to Start Getting the Personalized Feedback You Need!
Related Premium Content: (Learn About Membership)
- Weight Shift – Add Power to Your Golf Swing
- Prepare For Power – The Importance of Axis Tilt
- How to Fix Your Golf Overswing With This Secret Trick
We would love to hear your feedback on our latest article and video, so please log in and comment below!
Latest posts by Chuck Quinton (Posts)
- How To Make the Perfect Golf Takeaway by Only Moving 2 Inches! - March 19, 2018
- RotarySwing University – Golf Swing School - March 19, 2018
- How to Setup to the Golf Ball - March 17, 2018